Friday, June 7, 2013

TGIF!

Today I'm linking up with Darci (the good life blog) and friends for their Five on Friday.

1. Cupcakes!
Tomorrow is my best friend's bridal shower (holy moley I can't believe her wedding month is here, just so crazy to me). I've volunteered to make the cupcakes. The shower is "Yellow" themed and I am using the frosting bag decorators for the first time, so here's to hoping they come out looking something like this:
via
2. Joyce Meyer
I started reading Joyce's "Battlefield of the Mind" a few months back, and because of I have a serious problem of not being able to finish a book in a timely manner, I stopped reading it for whatever reason. But this week I picked my iPad back up and have been reading a chapter every night, it is SO refreshing and Joyce is such an exemplary woman of God and it's a constant reminder to thank God for all the blessings I'm given on a daily basis. I don't know about you, but I'm often having "battles" in my mind about making even the littlest decisions, so I love this book. I definitely recommend it to anyone!

3. Starbucks Iced Coffee
Ever since I can remember I would always order an iced "latte, caramel macchiato, chai tea, etc". The other day I was with my brother at Starbucks and he was ordering a plan "iced coffee",  and raving about how great it was. After little convincing, I had him order me one, and now I'm hooked. Who knew something so simple could be so delish--perfect summer pick me up!

4. Goat Cheese
As weird as this is, I have had a recent obsession with Goat Cheese. I've always been a fan, but lately I have been craving it like crazy. To the point where if it's listed as an ingredient on the menu I'm sold. So, I've been looking up recipes where I can use this yummy-ness.
via
5. Hot & Spicy
I have found my go-to color for the summer. I love the brightness and boldness of Hot & Spicy and it looks extra good on tan feet :)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE all those things..hopefully you make a couple extra cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color and iced coffees :)
    Tried my first Starbucks "lime refresher" tonight and after a couple drinks, I found it refreshing ;)

    ReplyDelete