Friday, June 21, 2013

Five on Friday

1. "Summer Fridays"
Today I'm so incredibly thankful that my work is generous enough to give us every other Friday in the Summer as a half day...and today is one of mine, so appropriate for the first day of Summer! Woo hoo--work, life, balance at it's finest :)
2. Fam Bam
I'm so happy that I am lucky enough to live very close to my family, so on days like today my best sista friend and nephew can come up and enjoy this beautiful day.


3. The Perfect Shoes
As I've mentioned once or twice, my best friend from high school is getting married NEXT Saturday! I needed neutral wedges for her big day, and couldn't find any. I'm happy to say that I found the perfect pair (after a couple road bumps) and I'll be wearing them all summer long!
via
4. Luke Bryan
I've always liked him, but recently I've been obsessed. Ha! I love all his music, and especially with this warmer weather, he has the perfect summer driving music. Just puts me in a happy mood! Not to mention,  I just recently found out he is part of the "Buck Commander" crew, which is the "brother show" to one of my favorites "Duck Commander"-HEY JACK!

5. Summer Recipes
Tomorrow we're having the first bon-fire of the Summer, and I wanted to bring a fun summer recipe. Searching on my favorite recipe site (Gina over at Skinny Taste) I found what looks like a delish recipe! I think i'll be bringing this, let's just hope mine will look half as presentable as hers:
via

2 comments:

  1. I am loving every single of your five! Can't wait for our afternoon togetha! And yes please make that for the Bon fire! Looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping by from the link up! and i dont know how i didnt know about this buck commander crew. i love me some luke bryan and duck dynasty!

    and how awesome that you get a half day every other friday, hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete