Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Glam Series: Face

Linking up with one of my favorite bloggers, Jordon, today for her Glam Series to share my fave face products.

1/ Smashbox Studio Fix Foundation: I first bought this for our engagement pictures, and found that it is the perfect product for my dry skin, and also helps masks that afternoon shine--yet doesn't feel "cakey" or "pastey" which are my worst face makeup fears. By far my favorite foundation I've ever used.

2/Marc Jacobs Bright Idea Undereye Concealer: Before this product I was an advocate for Benefit Erase Paste (which I still love), but I have to say this is currently the front runner. It is not as thick as erase paste.

3/Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder: Again another product I found in my search for engagement picture makeup. I've come to love it, and it's a huge help in masking the afternoon/evening shine for those days I've been working all day and head out to dinner!

4/Nars Orgasm Blush: I think I'm one of many who can vouge this is simply the best. I've used it for years and don't plan on changing anytime soon.

5/Olay Moisturizer: I know this technically isn't "makeup" but it is a huge part of my makeup routine. I have extremely dry skin and this has always been my go-to.

6/Benefit Hoola Bronzer: Another product I've used since college. I don't use this everyday since I don't like wearing a ton of makeup, but definitely when I'm going out or have a special event.


Jordon @ Love Always Nancy J

7 comments:

  1. Everyone says that hoola is amazing. I keep seeing all these benefit products pop up. I think I need to give them a try!!

    Thanks for linking up lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard soooo many good things about the Nars blush! Might have to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear great things about all Smashbox products! I never have tried them, but maybe I will have to now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna try that concealer. Another girl from the linkup posted about it, and I have heard such great things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh my goodness am I obsessed with Hoola! Like wear it everyday summer or winter. Also, you are one of the many people who I have heard talk about Nars Orgasm blush...I definitely need to put this on my list of make up to buy with the spring and summer months approaching...I have the lipgloss in that color but not the blush! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to try this NARS Orgasm blush! Ya'll are just raving about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you for the liebster award. You can check it out on my blog.
    http://kaylascrazyjourney.blogspot.com

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete