Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday

vase via weddingchicks.com

1/ FL KEYS. One of Alex's best friends is getting married in March in the Keys, and I can't wait. It will be a short weekend trip, but i'm so excited since I've never been.
2/ Kate Spade Planner. I GOT IT! Alex surprised me with it for Christmas and it makes me so happy to write/plan/organize in it!
3/Dogeared. Since getting this necklace for Christmas I have become obsessed with Dogeared (i know I'm a little late jumping on that train). But I want so many of them!
4/ Gold Mercury. I have been looking for centerpieces for the wedding and am loving all things gold/silvery mercury. Only downfall is they're expensive, but I have been looking at some DIY tutorials...we shall see!
5/ Joyce Meyer. I love Joyce Meyer's daily devotional app (highly suggest downloading), and I got her amplified Bible for Christmas and am loving it. 


8 comments:

  1. Joyce Meyer app? I am totally there. Thanks for the recommendation! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on that KSNY planner, but I cannot make a planner decision to save my life. At this rate, I may make it to 2015 before I get a 2014 planner, ha. Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used gold mercury pillars for centerpieces and I LOVED them. I rented them, but I know there is a mercury spray paint alot of people use!! I am the world's worst at DIY, so there was no trying it for me haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Kate Spade Planner!! How exciting. It makes planning so much fun when it is a cute one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anthropology has cute gold mercury candles for around $12 each. Pricey but you could get a few to use in key places!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That centerpiece is SO gorgeous and unique, love it! I hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gold mercury is so pretty. My friend used the mercury spray paint for her wedding centerpieces. Turned out amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We used a ton of silver mercury in my wedding. The centerpiece vases were DIY and actually really easy. We used silver paint and a vinegar spray. I love Joyce Myer, will have to look up her app!

    ReplyDelete