Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Perfect Planner

When I was younger, I would look forward to school registration every year, when we would get those free planners with our school mascots (dork alert!). Apparently nothing has changed because each year I hunt for a cute (and functional) planner.

This year, since we have many important dates and planning to recount I want to be sure to get a really good planner. Yes, I try and keep track of everything in my phone calendar, but I am definitely a more visual person and it helps me to write everything down. I'm on the lookout for a nice planner, and would love if it zippered so I can stuff important papers/cards in.

Good news is I've found that perfect planner, bad news is it is way out of my price range. But seriously how great is this? Maybe it's just me, but this screams "let me help you get organized!" to me.
via
It has everything I want/need. I love that the pages are refillable and I could use it each year, but it is a huge investment that I'm not ready to take. If anyone has any less expensive alternatives they've seen PLEASE send my way. I have checked all my go to places and can't find one :( They are all too "business" looking. HELP!

7 comments:

  1. This one is SO cute! I love cute planners, but hate the pricetag that normally comes with them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for one that zips shut? Kate Spade has her regular planner (not refillable ones) available online now.

    http://www.katespade.com/2014-desktop-spiral-calendar/137530,en_US,pd.html?dwvar_137530_color=974&dwvar_137530_size=UNS&cgid=katespade-root#q=planner&start=3&cgid=katespade-root

    Or, I got this one for 2014. I like it (visually) so far, the only downside is it is a little bigger than I was thinking it would be and the pages are a little thin.

    https://www.etsy.com/listing/153878254/day-designer-january-2014-2015-black?ref=shop_home_feat

    Planners are so hard!!! I love the planner you picked above - I wish I could afford it too, it is beautiful and probably would last a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use a planner personally but I know everyone in blogland talks about Erin Condren planners! https://www.erincondren.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that IS a cute planner! I used to use them all the time in university but I find I just use my work outlook calendar now. Not nearly as fun lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute planner! I've been using my iphone calender lately since it's always with me but I do miss having an actual planner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't have quite as many pockets or zip but I swear by my Lilly Pulitzer planner. It keeps me so organized. Our wedding would be lost without it! The only thing I hate about it is that it begins in August and goes all the way through December of the following year. I guess that's great but I love when planners cover one year at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kate Spade has her regular planner (not refillable ones) available ... ekatespade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete