Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Dr. Jart BB Makeup

A while back I started to hear about this "BB Cream" craze, and saw all these commercials for different brands. I wanted to try it, okay...I felt like I NEEDED it [oh the power of advertising] but was honestly a little confused what the heck it was, and why I wanted to try it. For my sister's bday last month she asked for "Dr. Jart BB" and that was the first I heard of this amazing little invention! I used my sister's a few times when getting ready at her place, and decided I needed it. I got it for my birthday and could not be happier.
via


I especially love it because in the past few months I have been a freak about wearing sunscreen even when I'm not "laying out", because I am fearful of wrinkles, and skin cancer. Even though I never thought I would say this, I should have listened to my mama when she said "you shouldn't go to the tanning bed" "you don't need to go tanning", but of course I NEEDED to go, and I did. Since I can't reverse any of that ...that is part of the reason I LOVE this product, it is SPF 45, and it is just enough coverage for me-not too matte and not too liquidy. I know you can use it as a primer, but I actually think it covers enough just to put some bronzer and blush over it and be ready for the day.

 Although I can't comment on any other brand, I really like this one and would strongly recommend it for anyone who wants to try BB cream! 


2 comments:

  1. Good to know! I've always wanted to try BB cream too and I ESPECIALLY need high SPF on my face :-) Thanks B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been searching for a good BB cream without much success thus far. I will give this one a try!

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete