Friday, July 19, 2013

5 on Friday

[1] Wedding Planning--Step One!
We decided that it makes the most sense to have our wedding back in North Carolina, as all of Alex's family resides in either North or South Carolina, and all of my extended family is in New England (not to mention, there is such natural beautiful landscapes back there!) My mama and I are flying back toward the end of August to check out some venues, and I'm so excited to see different places and ultimately secure the location so we can get-a-plannin :)

[2] Summer Concert
I can't believe it's already mid-July, where has this Summer gone? But this also means that next weekend is the Kenny Chesney/Eric Church/Eli Young concert at Angels Stadium. I can not wait! Since ten years ago, Katie and I have been driving around singing Kenny songs and I'm so excited to finally see him in concert...and with her (and her hubby...so crazy), and I've always wanted to see Eric Church in concert!
[3] Trust in Him
Lately I've been needing this so much and it's such a calming reminder!
via
[4] Love me a bargain!
A few weeks ago I scored these at Nordie's Rack, and I'm so happy I decided to get them. They were nearly half off the original price, and have since been my "go to" summer sandal.
[5] Better 'n' Peanut Butter
I recently picked this up from Trader Joes and started using this in my recipes, and for dipping my apples, (thanks to Gina's recommendation over at SkinnyTaste) and have come to love it. At first I was a bit weary, because I love my Skippy, but this is so much healthier and doesn't taste too different.

Happy Weekend Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog, so cute! I really needed #3 today too, thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the wedding planning to begin!

    ReplyDelete