Sunday, March 24, 2013

Farmer's Market

We finally made it! For the six months that we have been living in CDM we have (or maybe just I have?) been wanting to make it down to the Farmer's Market- I mean it's literally at the end of our street, just a five minute walk! Yesterday we woke, and rode our bikes to get coffee and peruse through the farmer's market. As expected, it's much smaller than any Farmer's Market I've been to, but nonetheless it was pleasant to walk around. There was a handful of items that caught or eyes (like homemade pesto-yum), but we settled on the purchase of some Asparagus (cooked for dinner last night and it was delish), and some fresh cut flowers, because you can never have too many of those.




3 comments:

  1. I NEED to come down there for that! Looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's official. Y'all may be the cutest couple in America. Ps - does your beach cruiser rock your world?????????? I LOVE mine {and don't ride it often at all.... ugh!}.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you! YES love, love my beach cruiser and try to ride as often as possible, but likewise don't do it as much as we should. thanks for reading!

      Delete