Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Design Design!

Although I've always had a passion for graphic design & creativity, I've recently been even more excited to create (partly because I've treated myself to my amazing new iMac). I've really been enjoying playing around and making some new designs, so recently, I've been contemplating selling some invites/cards/announcement designs on Etsy or the like. I don't expect to make a killing off of it (i know there is a lot of competition out there!) , but I love working with different photography and color styles, so I think why not solicit my passion for this to others?

Although I've been working on many more lately, over the past few months I've had the pleasure of designing a few different cards, thanks to my wonderful older sissy who has been so nice to ask me to create some for her and her cute little fam, here's a quick snap shot of some of them:

Family Christmas Card (I also took these photos...think I just got lucky with how cute they came out!):


Easton's First Valentine:

Hopefully I'll have more to share with you soon, pending how busy I get with my "day job"!



No comments:

Post a Comment