Friday, November 21, 2014

Five on Friday

1/ Hair. I did it. I chopped my hair off! A whole 10 inches. It was scary at first seeing all that hair on the ground, but now I love it. It's way easier to do than my long hair.

2/Good Book? Has anyone read "Delivering Happiness" by the Zappos CEO? I came across it this week and it looks really good! I love Zappos as a company, they have THE BEST customer service so I think it'd be a great read.

3/New Car! Yes, lots of changes around these parts this week. I turned in my Jetta for a Ford Escape, I LOVE it so far.

4/To Birch or Not to Birch? Anyone who has done it? Like it? I am working on a Christmas list and thought this might be a good thing to ask for, since I love new products, but just can't decide if it's worth it!

5/Friendsgiving. We've started a tradition (all of 2 years, ha!) to get together with our LA/Boulder friends for an annual feast. I'm going with my trusty go-to Skinny Taste and bringing a Garlic Sweet Potato Mash. How yummy does it look?!

Happy Friday All!

5 comments:

  1. I love your new hair cut!! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new do! I'm looking forward to cutting mine off next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many changes! I LOVE the hair and the CAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your hair! It looks amazing on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new hair looks great! I haven't tried Birch Box but I know a lot of people who love it. I don't use a ton of beauty products so I'm not sure if it would be worth it but it would be fun to get a package in the mail every month. :)

    ReplyDelete