Friday, May 3, 2013

Upcoming Fun.

Thank goodness it's Friday! I can't help but be giddy today because I have so much to look forward to in the coming weeks. I love little weekend getaways and this month is full of them.

Two weeks from today Alex & I are heading to the River with my sissy, Easton, Tucker and his family and I can't wait! This is the third year in a row we are heading out there and every year it is such a blast. I can't wait to relax and get on the boat, especially since this guy is making his first river debut (can you tell he is a natural born chiller, sure to fit right in at the river):
pic courtesy of his mama's blog [check it out!]
As if that trip isn't enough to look forward to, three weeks from today is my best friend's bachelorette party! We have an amazing weekend planned wine tasting in Temecula. We rented a gorgeous house with a pool & hot tub, needless to say I can't wait for this weekend, wine and some best friends celebrating the first wedding of our high school group-- what more could I ask for!


Although I scored a super cute suit from Nordie's TopShop line already [see here] I'm still on the hunt for another cute top, since I have so many bathing suit ocassions ahead of me! I'm loving this simple black one, but thinking I need to venture away from my black obsession--we'll see!
Via 

After these two weekends there is even more to get excited about, with weddings, country concerts and birthdays, and just pure summer bliss, ah. And of course I'm ecstatic it's Friday and we have some nice Spring weather to look forward to this weekend. Happy Weekend my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe next beach day there wont be "high wind" warnings!! Love that black bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete